Abidec multivitamin drops Drug Information
Generic Name: Abidec multivitamin drops
What is Abidec multivitamin drops?
Abidec multivitamin drops are rich in 7 essential vitamins. Given daily, Abidec multivitamin drops provide the correct balance of vitamins to maintain your child's healthy growth.
Multivitamins are combinations of vitamins in tablets, capsules, liquids, and injections. Multivitamins are used to treat vitamin shortages in the body that may occur because of illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, decreased absorption of foods through the stomach, and many other circumstances.
Abidec multivitamin drops have been specially formulated to help meet the nutritional requirements of your children.
How to Take Abidec multivitamin drops
Take Abidec multivitamins exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
Take multivitamins with food to lessen stomach upset.
What are the Side Effects of Abidec multivitamin drops -
Like all medicines, Abidec multivitamin drops can cause some side-effects. Some common side effects reported with this medicine include the following. Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Stop taking multivitamins and seek emergency medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives).
- Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
- Before taking a multivitamin, tell your doctor if you are taking any other prescription or over-the-counter medicines. You may not be able to take the multivitamin, or you may require a dosage adjustment or special monitoring if you are taking any other medicines.
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, pain in your upper stomach.
Warnings and precautions before taking Abidec multivitamin drops:
- Some multivitamins are also available in liquid form. To ensure that you get the correct dosage, measure liquid multivitamins with a dose-measuring spoon or cup, not a regular table spoon. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist where you can get one.
- Talk with your physician or pharmacist if you are taking other medications.
- Keep bottle tightly closed. Once opened, use within 8 weeks.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
Large doses of multivitamins can be dangerous.
- Multivitamins are generally considered to be safe for use during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Special prenatal vitamins are available and are important for the healthy development of a baby. However, large doses of some vitamins can be harmful. Talk to your doctor about taking a vitamin and mineral supplement during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
What to do if you take Overdose of Abidec multivitamin drops?
If you think you or anyone else may have taken too many Abidec multivitamin drops, contact your doctor.
What to do if you take Missed Dose of Abidec multivitamin drops?
If you miss a dose of Abidec multivitamin drops then
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take only the next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose.
How to Store Abidec multivitamin drops:
Store Abidec multivitamins at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Store upright. Do not store above 25°C. Keep bottle in outer carton.
TO ACCESS OUR MEDICAL DIRECTORY, CLICK ON THE FIRST LETTER OF THE DRUG NAME:
A || B || C || D || E || F || G || H || I || J || K || L || M || N || O || P || Q || R || S || T || U || V || W || X || Y || Z
Please Note: The medical information here is presented for education, background reading and general interest. The DiseasesAtoZ is not a diagnostic or clinical decision-making tool.
Please consult your own licensed physician regarding diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition!
Content is not asserted complete or error free.