Blackhead home remedies - Best Home Remedy for Blackhead
Information on Blackhead and whiteheads
Blackheads are caused by over active sebaceous glands (the oil producing glands of the skin). The excess secretion of oil expands and thickens the pores of the skin. The oil collects in the pores and hardens into a plug. The pores are then clogged with hardened sebum or oil. Since the pores are open, the tip of the clogged grease is exposed to the air and oxidises, turning black. Hence, blackheads are formed.
Home Remedy for Blackhead removal - Get rid of blackheads using these homemade remedies for blackhead
1. Use an oatmeal or almond mask throughly to cleanse your face. Mix either oatmeal or almond powder with enough rose water to make a soft paste that spreads easily on the skin. Rub it on your skin with your fingertips, paying special attention the problem areas. Leave to dry for about 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
2. Just apply toothpaste dry directly on to the problem area then let it stay on for at least 25 minutes. For the pimple...the top will dissapear but remeber to wash your face and hands after the pimple pops. When toothpaste is applied burning might happen but this is normal. The blackhead solution will take 2 weeks for 100% of the blackheads to dissapear. The key to skin care for blackhead is consistency.
3. A solution made out of one and a half cups of hot water and half a tablespoon of boric powder is an ideal concoction for blackheads, Saturate a face napkin in this hot solution and press on to the skin, repeat twice. Extract blackheads carefully with a blackhead remover and sterilized cottonwool. Pat on an astrigent.
4. Warm a little honey and apply on the trouble spots. Wash off after 10-15 minutes.
To rid blackheads, mix cornstarch with vinegar, plaster on the area for 15-30 minutes; wash off with washcloth and warm water.
6. Applying Peeled cucumber on face not only clears the acne, blackheads but also cools down your face leaving you feeling refreshed. Helps to get rid blackheads.
7. Put a rub of tomato pulp on pimple, spot or blackhead, before going to bed. Leave on until the morning, then wash face. It will be dreid up at tomato has a natural antiseptic property within it.
An Effective remedy for Blackhead: Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and 3 tablespoon of yoghurt. Mix and add tablespoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of olive oil. Blend and whisk well together in a bowl. Wash your hands then apply over infected area first, then all over the face. Leave in for 5-7 mintues and then rinse with cold water. Very effective for blackheads or to get rid of blackheads.
9. Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomegranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over boils, pimple, blackheads and whiteheads.
10. Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mix mixed with fresh lime juice, and apply on blackhead and dark spots -- an effective and easy to made home remedy for blackhead.
11. Wash your face in very warm water, then squeese a fresh lemon and mix an a little salt. Apply on face let it air dry for about 20 minutes then wash face with warm water again.
12. Steam your face for 5 minutes with the help of sterilized cotton wool and facial tissue to squeeze out blackhead.
Try out these home remedies on how to eliminate blackheads.