Attractive smile surely comes with healthy teeth. For white and healthy teeth, consider first the below mentioned tips. In essence, the true color of our teeth is white. But with so many nutrients that pass through the teeth as well as by age, so the color white teeth can not stay alive forever. Dublin Pediatric Dentist helps to retain your sparkling smile with dentistry solutions for people of all ages.
Dental Care Tips
1. Take care sooner than your teeth get damaged. Use a straw whenever you drink coffee, tea, soft drinks and red wine. Thus, the drinks not the teeth directly. These drinks are generally the cause of tooth decay is very strong.
2. Avoid drinking coffee and red wine. These are the two drinks that can leave stains on teeth.
3. Eat as many as vegetables because it cleans your teeth. Besides being a healthy snack, vegetables turned out to clean your teeth naturally.
4. Brush your teeth atleast 2 times a day. Replace your toothbrush at least once a month.
5. Strawberries turned out to have a natural consequence that can whiten teeth because fruit contains high levels of Vitamin C. Be diligent to drink strawberry juice and do not dispose of the waste.
6. Rub lemon peel on the teeth can also whiten your teeth. Do it regularly so that the results can last a long time.
7. Avoid smoking. Smoking is the quickest way to change the color to yellow teeth.
8. Take advantage of dental floss to clean between teeth at least once a day. Dirt is very easy to slip in between your teeth and if not cleaned, will drift into tartar.
9. Use toothpaste that has the formula to whiten teeth as suggested by your doctor.
10. Talk to your dentist at least once a year subscription.
5 Food Causes Damage Teeth
1. Solid candy
2. Sticky foods
3. Sports drinks