Home Remedies for Pimples, Blemishes, Pimples, Whiteheads, Blackheads - Best Home Remedies for Pimples
Pimples, Blemishes, Home Remedies for Pimples and Blemishes
This section provides a list of effective home remedy for pimples, zits, Blemishes and acne. Read out for more!!
1. Create a solution of one part lemon juice and one part rose water. Leave this mixture on the face for 30 minutes to help with pimples and other blemishes.
2. Take an egg and crack it over the sink and let the white of the egg go into a bowl; use the white to dab on your pimple. Leave on overnight or for 20 minutes.
3. Put egg whites all over your face (like a mask)..egg whites are driers and will remove all the impurities from your face. Leave it on until every spot is dry (depends on the type of skin you have) it works so well. use for 2-3 days or continue use. It works wonders for curing Pimples!!
4. Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.
5. Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.
6. 1 tsp. Groundnut oil mixed with an equal amt. of lime juice may be applied daily to prevent formation of blackheads, pimples etc
7. Turmeric paste mixed with chana dal powder or whole wheat flour is very effective home remedy for all minor skin blemishes. Haldi powder mixed with sugarcane juice helps to remove pimples.
8. Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.
9. Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
10. Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples .
11. Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, & other skin infections.
Some other effective and commonly used home remedy for pimples, acne and blackheads are listed below:
** Put toothpaste on your pimples before you go to bed, should help reduce swelling overnight. Make sure it is the paste not the gel. One of the most popular home remedies for acne and pimples. Calamine lotion will have the same drying effect.
** Garlic Juice with 3 parts water is an excellent cleansing agent. Raw garlic applied ( rubbed) on the face can make persistent pimples disappear without a scar with repeated applications. The external use of garlic helps to clear the skin of spots, pimples & boils.
** The milky juice of unripe papaya applied locally removes pimples.
** Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne. A simple pimples home remedy.
** Extract juice of one lemon and mix with equal quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash the face with fresh water. About 15 days application helps cure pimples and reduces blemishes and scars.
** Wipe your face with a cold wet rag everyday before setting out for the day. Wipe it again went you get in and once more before bed. Your pores will stay closed.